DOF-Lite (Metro) - Single Mode Optical Fibre G.655.E/ G.656
Price / Fkm
Share on social media
DOF-Lite (Metro) - Single Mode Optical Fiber is a Non-Zero Dispersion Shifted Fiber (NZ-DSF) with a large effective area. It is ideal for high data rate, multi-wavelength long-haul transmission.
Lead Time 14 (Weeks)
Download Specification Sheet
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are for natural fiber. Also available in color on demand
2. Shipping charges are extra
3. The payment term will be 100% advance.
4. 70% of the order quantity will be in 50.4 km length and the remaining 30% in the multiple of 2.1 km with a minimum of 4.2 km.
- STL manufacture OF from our own glass preform.
- It is also available in color, single, double & triple ring marking on demand.